- -Applied Psychology
- A. – Philosophy
Capacities in the field of Child rights
- Completed a Masters in Applied Psychology with focus on counseling techniques.
Specialized training in
- I am trained in the field of sexuality education of children, for age group preschool to High School.
- Trained in Aptitude testing and career counseling.
- Specialized in training care givers in child sex abuse.
- Team building and interpersonal relationship development
- Trained in facilitating workshops for child workers on issues of child sexual abuse, puberty, sexual harassment and child safety
- Children and the Law :
- Able to conduct workshops with an international perspective on creating adequate laws and mechanisms on child protection.
- Able to demonstrate patterns of sensitization required for
- Police personnel
- Parent Teachers Associations
- Community leaders
- Trainer in integrated counseling services ( ICS) which implies that a child ar risk is often the product of social crises. Hence counselors have to adopt a comprehensive and inclusive approach.
- Specialized in tackling issues of ‘Children in Tourism’ viz-a-viz the law, international cooperation, extradition laws, Interpol reports etc.
- Experience in designing child rights campaigns and advocacy lobbying strategies.
- Experience in making the linkage between migrant children, street children and seeking their long term integration.
- Experience in protection of people in the margins
- Experience in socio–legal mediations
- Experience in protection of environmental rights of coastal communities
Setting up social media campaigns on child rights
1. Tata Institute of Social Sciences: Field Investigator for the project of Mapping and Review of Child Care Institutions in Maharashtra and Goa. (May 2016)